Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site that have access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions, and other applicable law.
Stock Orders take an average of 5 to 10 business days from order to delivery.
Orders with Custom Tags take an average of 10 to 18 business days from order to delivery.
As a registered member, you must agree to:
· Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC Wholesale Showroom items cannot be in any trunk or trade show at any time.
· Customers are not required to have a storefront location but it is highly preferred. If you only have an online store or if you wish to sell online only, you must first receive prior written approval from your sales representative.
· Accounts with more than one store must have each location approved before an item from the Wholesale Showroom can be sold.
· All orders placed at an apparel market are considered final.
· Please respect that we have a minimum 2 – 2.5 mark-up that we require our customers to honor.
· No order cancellations. Please contact Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC if you have any questions.
As a registered member, you must agree not to:
· Use this website for unlawful purposes in any manner or way.
· Misrepresent one’s self or impersonate another for the purpose of registering in www.dfapparel.com.
· Attempt to unlawfully access any account, images, or other content that is being granted to you by accessing this site.
Territory Protection is on a per item basis for a term of 6 months and is based on zip codes.
To keep an item protected, it must be ordered every 6 months. All locations, for accounts with more than one store, are automatically protected for the 6-month term.
If a retailer fails to reorder, the protected item will open back up and be available to other stores.
Our goal is to help you expand your brand and presence. We encourage the use of custom tags, whenever applicable, and will continue to introduce items that can be branded as your own.
50% of your order total is due upon an email or phone confirmation via our sales team. The remaining balance is due once actual shipping charges have been determined and added to your invoice. Orders will not ship until invoices have been paid in full.
All orders will ship out via UPS Ground or USPS only, unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges are to be determined, and we calculate your shipping charges only after a package is sealed and weighed. We prefer that all shipments are sent to your registered place of business (no PO Boxes) and not to a location where weather elements may damage the shipment. If your payment is declined, your order will be shipped once payment is released. If your payment is not released in a timely manner, we may, at our discretion, cancel your order. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
All new tag prints will require an approval via a digital mock-up through email. Artwork must be checked for spelling, color, placement of the art and accuracy of artwork by the customer. Any delays in the approval process longer than 24 hours after receipt of the mock-up could result in production delays.
Out of Stock Items
We do our best to keep a running inventory of every item available for sale, however, we will run into stock issues with our manufacturers from time-to-time. If items are out of stock, we will provide you with a list of possible replacements or backorder dates, and get it approved by you before proceeding with fulfilling your order.
Quality Assurance and Claims
We try to check every garment as it comes off the press, but there are times where some mistakes will make it out the door. It is your responsibility as the customer to check over garments as you receive them. We allow an industry standard 72-hour window from the time you receive the goods to notify us of any issues with the order. Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC will not be responsible for errors with your order if notified after 72 hours of receiving the goods. Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC also will not be responsible for any lost income or customers if defective garments are sold to your final customer.
All claims requests must be submitted within 72 hours of date of delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your claim. If Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC is responsible for any errors in your order, we will gladly accept responsibility for the issues, and will authorize Return Authorizations and/or replacement merchandise. We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
We value your business as a Dragonfly Apparel & Branding, LLC customer, and are so thankful for your business!